Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Class activity 1

The first class activity brings us back to our first class activity. YES! Self-portrait. I started with organics materials like the old times. I cancelled it because it looks too similar. Lately, I immersed myself to the world of technology, more specifically computers, because I'm trying to invest and build my own personal computer or workstation for the near future, because my current laptop wont bring me further in editing high resolution videos. It started with me watching videos on YouTube and reading reviews which are found in Google. So this became my main idea, then I started to bring computer parts to features in my face.

This is the end result :)


My face is represented by the the "table" which is coloured in brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment