Monday, April 1, 2013

Monograms!-Brief and 1st Tutorial

After we had our paper cut out installation presentation. Ms Lisa briefed us on our next individual assignment! Monograms. This one is as exciting as the other projects. We were given nearly 2 weeks to prepare out sketches, at least 10.

We went for a trip on that week and I sketched some while on the trip and the week after.


Experimenting with initials as capital letters


Experimenting with initials in lower caps. For the lower cap monogram, most of it I tried combining my initials together, D and H. Most of the sketches are expected by most people, the reason why I gave up on it.

Ms. Lisa liked 1 from the capital letter page and 1 from the lower cap page. She preferred the one capital letters because it is more unexpected as a design. From there onwards I tried developing ways to print it.









No comments:

Post a Comment