Sunday, November 4, 2012

Colours, Mood & Emotions

Continuing from the last post.

Our assignment for that day was to match a colour to a word and a font style. Basically what the colour represents, and the font that suit with it. Here is the my set of words..



For brown, I used a font that looks like a root branching up from the ground, not noticing that the letter T looks unstable. Pink carries the word passionate from red (which is mixed with white) and the colour also represents feminine, which is why I used a rather feminine font. I used green for my name because it is my favourite colour, and also represents nature.


Red represents courage, and the font I chose looks strong and heavy, in my opinion it goes well with the colour. 'Calmness' is one of the word that the colour blue represents and I chose a less edgy font to go with the flow of the word. Purple represents royalty, and I used a  cursive font because its mostly found in royalties.


For grey, I chose a more edgy-tight font to go with the word depression because people who suffer from depression are usually stressed with so many things running through their mind. Horror is one of the emotion that black represents. The words 'Keep Calm' was taken from the viral poster in the internet, the font itself is calm, and also white which compliments it very well.

Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment