Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lecture day!


So last 2 weeks' monday, Ms Lisa showed us a bunch of picture if cards. I was curious on what our 8th and last assignment would be, because the slideshow also shows 3D buildings. And.......Yes! making a series of cards which share the same theme. We are given an hour or so to think and come up with a theme and also sketches of them. I literally spent the time thinking  a bunch of ideas instead of focusing on one and develop it. 

In the end, christmas was my theme, but to distinguish it more, I added pop-up. So yeah, pop-up christmas greeting cards. I sketched and came up with my own blueprint of the christmas ornaments, socks, candy cane, snow angel, snowflake and christmas tree. 

Here are the series of 5(not 100% though): 



No comments:

Post a Comment