Monday, September 24, 2012

Assignment 4!!

Assignment 4

We are asked to create 2 variations of 3 different grid layouts, baseline grip, column grip and golden ration grid. I started off re-reading the presentation again to get a better picture of what i'm suppose to do. After reading, I decided to look for an article, end up using an article about iPhone 5 that I copied from a website**.

Drafting the layouts-

 Baseline
 Baseline
 Golden Ratio
Columns

These are the drafts I made, some changes are made throughout the process though.

Mounted!

These are the pictures of the mounted output

Columns (I added another column for the grid on the right side)
 Golden Ratio
Baseline

Thats all for assignment 4

Note: Essay about understanding grids is included in the previous post :)

**http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/iphone-5-release-date-aapl-upgrade-how-to-check-if-youre-eligible-for-iphone-5-special-pricing 

No comments:

Post a Comment