Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Composition assignment!

Second class activity!

PART 1!

We are first asked to choose a theme or an object to focus. We are to take 20 pictures of the object chosen around the campus. I chose 'Plants' for my theme. At first I thought it will be difficult to find them, but I end up taking bunch of pictures. 

PART 2!

After part 1 we are asked to take another 30 pictures outside of campus, and again I though i will have difficulties looking for the plants to take picture of. I end up  taking pictures on the second level in the apartment I am staying at, I took around 100 additional pictures and also I saw a cat when I am taking the pictures. 

We are also asked to compile it into a short video, here is mine, ENJOY!!


Used the instrumental version of I'm Yours - The Script for the background music.
Received good feedback on some of the pictures I don't expect anything on :D

Have a nice day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment